What are the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Dimensions?
If you’re in the market for a new SUV built with plenty of space and power to bring along all of the passengers and cargo you need, the 2019 Mazda CX-5 is worth a look. This Mazda SUV has the interior and cargo dimensions needed for a comfortable ride, no matter if you’re bringing home a load of groceries or packing up for a trip out of Mesquite. Explore the dimensions and features of the Mazda CX-5 that make every moment behind the wheel more enjoyable at Findlay Mazda.
Mazda CX-5 Cargo Space Dimensions
- Power Lift Gate: This available feature makes loading and unloading your Mazda CX-5 easier than ever. Open and close your liftgate using either a button inside the cabin or the available Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry button.
- 40/20/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: Customize your interior dimensions to a number of cargo and passenger configurations thanks to this standard easy-release seatback.
Mazda CX-5 Interior Dimensions
- Headroom: No concerns about having your head hit the ceiling with 39.7 inches of headroom in the front seats and 39 inches in the rear seats.
- Shoulder Room: Broad shoulders won’t feel squished in the 57.1 inches of shoulder room in the front and 54.8 inches of shoulder room in the back.
- Hip Room: Enjoy plenty of seat space with 55.2 inches of room in the front seating and 55.3 inches for the rear seating area.
- Legroom: Tall people can stretch out with the 41 inches of legroom in the front seats and 39.6 inches of legroom in the rear seats.
Experience the Mazda CX-5 Interior Today at Findlay Mazda
Get behind the wheel of the new Mazda CX-5 today at Findlay Mazda with a test drive to see if this model is right for you. Also, while here, be sure to check out our new vehicle specials for additional savings on your favorite model. Have questions in the meantime? Don’t hesitate to contact us!