Cargo Space in the MAZDA CX-5
Many Henderson drivers are turning toward crossover SUVs, which aren’t too bulky but still provide extra space for their carog carrying needs. The 2020 Mazda CX-5 stands out amongst the competition in the crossover market, with both performance capability and cargo room you’d want in Henderson. Findlay Mazda covers the Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions and more below!
Cargo Space in the MAZDA CX-5
You can keep plenty of your passengers’ belongings or even fold the seats down to cart a lot of equipment around Las Vegas by taking advantage of the cargo space in the 2020 Mazda CX-5:
- Cargo Space (seats up): Access 30.9 cubic feet of cargo with the seats up.
- Cargo Space (seats down): Use the 40/20/40 split one-touch fold-down and reclining rear seat back for a maximum cargo space of 59.6 cubic feet.
- Find additional storage in the overhead console, glove compartment, center console armrest tray and covered storage bin, front and rear door bottle holders, and seatback pockets.
2020 MAZDA CX-5 Interior Dimensions
In addition to ample cargo room, the 2020 Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions provide comfort for the longest road trips outside of Boulder City.
- Front Headroom/ Legroom: 39.7 inches / 41.0 inches
- Front Shoulder room / Hip room: 57.1 inches / 55.2 inches
- Rear Headroom/ Legroom: 39.0 inches / 39.6 inches
- Rear Shoulder room / Hip room: 54.8 inches / 55.3 inches
These impressive interior dimensions are supported by a 106.2-inch wheelbase, a vehicle length of 179.1 inches, and a width of 83.3 inches with the mirrors out.
2020 MAZDA CX-5 Interior Features
It’s not just the 2020 Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions that make this crossover surprisingly comfortable; the interior also includes a lot of design and technology perks both drivers and passengers will appreciate:
- 6-way adjustable driver’s seat
- Standard cloth-trimmed seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Available supple Nappa leather seats.
- And more!
Explore the 2020 MAZDA CX-5 with Findlay Mazda!
Knowing the cargo space in the Mazda CX-5 is just the first step in researching all that this crossover has to offer. The 2020 Mazda CX-5 is now at Findlay Mazda, where we’re happy to help Henderson drivers learn as much as they can about their next vehicle. Still curious about the CX-5? We’d be happy to walk you through the gas mileage, trim levels, and color options. So please contact us to start a conversation or if you have any questions — we’d love to talk!
*EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More From Findlay Mazda
Henderson drivers are finding themselves drawn to the legendary Mazda6 due to its innovative technology, design, styling. Whether you’re commuting for work in Henderson or dining out in Las Vegas, the Mazda6 will take you there in comfort and style. In the following guide from the expert team at Findlay Mazda, we’ll review the 2020 Mazda6…
2020 MAZDA CX-3 Gas Mileage Our Henderson customers love their Mazda CX-3 SUVs. It’s no wonder. Its powerful Skyactiv®-G 2.0-liter engine, its predictive i-Activ AWD®, and its sporty good looks come together to make one amazing SUV. But what really impresses our customers is the fact that the Mazda CX-3 has all of that and…
MAZDA CX-5 Trim Levels For drivers in Henderson, the new Mazda CX-5 trim levels are the most powerful ever. The upgraded turbo engine works in perfect harmony with predictive i-Activ AWD® that monitors throttle input and braking force to optimize performance. For your convenience, our team has created a Mazda CX-5 trim comparison. Keep reading…