Cargo Space in the MAZDA CX-5
Many Henderson drivers are turning toward crossover SUVs, which aren’t too bulky but still provide extra space for their carog carrying needs. The 2020 Mazda CX-5 stands out amongst the competition in the crossover market, with both performance capability and cargo room you’d want in Henderson. Findlay Mazda covers the Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions and more below!
Cargo Space in the MAZDA CX-5
You can keep plenty of your passengers’ belongings or even fold the seats down to cart a lot of equipment around Las Vegas by taking advantage of the cargo space in the 2020 Mazda CX-5:
- Cargo Space (seats up): Access 30.9 cubic feet of cargo with the seats up.
- Cargo Space (seats down): Use the 40/20/40 split one-touch fold-down and reclining rear seat back for a maximum cargo space of 59.6 cubic feet.
- Find additional storage in the overhead console, glove compartment, center console armrest tray and covered storage bin, front and rear door bottle holders, and seatback pockets.
2020 MAZDA CX-5 Interior Dimensions
In addition to ample cargo room, the 2020 Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions provide comfort for the longest road trips outside of Boulder City.
- Front Headroom/ Legroom: 39.7 inches / 41.0 inches
- Front Shoulder room / Hip room: 57.1 inches / 55.2 inches
- Rear Headroom/ Legroom: 39.0 inches / 39.6 inches
- Rear Shoulder room / Hip room: 54.8 inches / 55.3 inches
These impressive interior dimensions are supported by a 106.2-inch wheelbase, a vehicle length of 179.1 inches, and a width of 83.3 inches with the mirrors out.
2020 MAZDA CX-5 Interior Features
It’s not just the 2020 Mazda CX-5 interior dimensions that make this crossover surprisingly comfortable; the interior also includes a lot of design and technology perks both drivers and passengers will appreciate:
- 6-way adjustable driver’s seat
- Standard cloth-trimmed seats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Available supple Nappa leather seats.
- And more!
Explore the 2020 MAZDA CX-5 with Findlay Mazda!
Knowing the cargo space in the Mazda CX-5 is just the first step in researching all that this crossover has to offer. The 2020 Mazda CX-5 is now at Findlay Mazda, where we’re happy to help Henderson drivers learn as much as they can about their next vehicle. Still curious about the CX-5? We’d be happy to walk you through the gas mileage, trim levels, and color options. So please contact us to start a conversation or if you have any questions — we’d love to talk!
*EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More From Findlay Mazda
We often direct Henderson drivers looking for a Mazda 3-row SUV towards the wonderful 2021 Mazda CX-9. Its high-tech, stylish interior and advanced safety features are always a big draw. Take a virtual tour of the 2021 Mazda CX-9 interior with Findlay Mazda, and learn about its features as well as the Mazda CX-9 dimensions. Browse…
The 2021 Mazda3 hatchback configurations include six options that offer plenty of style and more room than the Mazda3 sedan. What’s more, with six options to choose from, the Mazda3 hatchback configurations deliver plenty of variety to fit numerous Henderson shoppers. Get to know each of the Mazda3 hatchback trim levels today with Findlay Mazda! View…
The Mazda CX-30 is available in four different trims with two different drivetrain options, along with countless opportunities for upgrades and customization – but, just what is the new Mazda CX-30 price? The 2021 model starts at just $21,900* MSRP and even the most deluxe options can be had for well under $30,000! If you’re…